Why do the bombs keep changing back and forth

Options
Goldenswordz
Goldenswordz Posts: 534 Level 3
edited July 2022 in Discussions

They keep changing between the Crystal Candy Bombs and the original bombs. What is going on? Are they going to be seperate elements. Is the crystal bomb scrapped and the original bomb staying, or vice versa? I am confused by the decisions being made here King.

Comments

• Fences
    Fences Posts: 1,122 Level 4
    Options

The OG bomb is scrapped, i think

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,196 Legend
    edited July 2022
    Options

I have yet to see a crystal bomb in my game, so I guess these are an element of higher levels normally.

I see you have spotted the level 136 post about how the change to the bombs made the level unplayable and @Johnny_Crush post saying that the change to the bombs has made a few levels unplayable.

When they were working on Sam's Streak and the Chocolate Box last year to make them 'better' (their words not mine 😉) these features kept disappearing and reappearing and generally acting odd.

The moves bombs aren't well liked and I wonder if this is King's way of acknowledging that. The moves bombs would be better if they just changed into a blocker instead of ending your game immediately. It would have the same result overall, but people might think the blocker gave them a chance.

As you know no one here can actually answer your question and those that could won't.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?