Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
So, if im the team leader for candy crush Fantastic 5 and what will happen when I leave if there is only 3 people including me?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
if your the team leader and the harder level with more moves how can you expect to finish a game with only 20 moves . It’s bulkshit . Then when friends give me lives they are stolen. I think this game is a scam. I’m going to report this to google developers.
The team will continue without you @Mason2 and when you leave any points you have earned stay with that that team. If they can't complete the F5 on their own they will have to find another team to join.