BOYCOTT CANDY CRUSH FOR 24 HOURS

Options
moirakirstin
moirakirstin Posts: 16 Level 2

Things that suddenly suck about this game

what if, in keeping with the new game rules of 5 additional lives per 24 hour time blocks, which for three weeks now hasn’t functioned properly, we stop playing the game for 24 hours to give king a taste of their own medicine, you know, give them time and space to fix the mess they created…

1) after allowing And encouraging me to link myself to dozens and dozens and dozens of people for extra lives I’ve been now informed that I can only use five of the ‘friends’ per day. Which five you ask? Well who knows because I need to send out request to dozens of people.

2) I’m told my life limit is per 24 hour increments. Well when does that 24 hour period begin and end?

3) how insulting do you think it feels to received dozens and dozens and dozens of lives requests , did I say dozens?? And you’re only allowed a measly five?

4) sometimes there is an in-house message that reads I can have 5 lives per day, then sometimes it reads 10 per day and then it drops back to five. After a decade of playing and never having one thought about this game I suddenly find myself composing hate mail to the game creators, because, I mean, you really messed up big time with this one.

5) at the end of each round is the ‘send lives’ button. Has that been left in there just as a reminder to take my blood pressure meds? Every time I see it now I want to scream.

6) when I see screen shots from other players who seem to have daily lives of triple my 50 I suddenly realise that this game is not only not created equal and fun for all but that some people are having more fun and now more headache than me.

7) did you know that I actually saved my five lives that I got within, I guess my 24 hour time period, and received another three and when I went to collect them the first five disappeared? Which means that /50 portion is some random useless, number.

8) it is my understanding that a game that is in the development stage and being tweaked ais referred to as in the beta format. Are we all now test subjects? Shouldn’t you inform us that the game is in development stages?

9) making an announcement for an upcoming change without having tested it for function, ease, or player response is irresponsible, manipulative and to be honest how companies have historically killed themselves.

10) this game went from being fun, relaxing, great entertainment to a daily log on to frustration and aggravation. BOYCOTT CANDY CRUSH FOR 24 HOURS!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?