is my game broken

UrSweet1
UrSweet1 Posts: 32 Level 2
edited July 2022 in Support

I have been stuck on a level now for a while. Each time I log on I have to accept the t&c.....every time.....also, somtimes I have the chocolate box challenge, get more than half way through collecting the items and then is disappears so I can never complete that task, then a few days laters its back to begin all over again, thus I will never be able to complete it, as it resets before I get chance even though there is still loads of time left, like 3 days plus.....also, the level I am on, I have checked you tube for videos which shows other people completing the level, and they get 3 moves before this thing goes off and blocks their way, yet mine is going off after just 2 moves.....surely that is wrong.....I only have 11 moves to start with, no wonder I cant pass this level.

I think King / candy crush has gone so much down hill now, its not about being a fun challenge any more, its very disappointing and thats NOT what I want when I play a game. I like the challenge, but its too one sided for me now, and the support staff are as much use as a johnny with a hole in it

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?