⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

💌 Lives inbox - How does it work? New Update!

Options

Comments

• Valencia1971
    Valencia1971 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Como dicen más arriba, cada vez es más y más difícil pasar las pantallas y encima se limita a 20 vidas por día, Lo que antes me atraía un montón, ahora me aburre y me enfada.

• ravina
    ravina Posts: 34 Level 2
    edited September 2022
    Options

I thought it was just me!

i agree with everything everyone has said. If king want players to keep playing then they have gone about this in the most ridiculous way. Who even dreamt up such a stupid idea?

if this is the way forward I’ll be stopping play too. There’s always something king keep changing then put it down to glitches when it’s actually human error. It’s like you’ve stopped listening to us.

we are all going through a tough time at the moment and for some of us it brings a little joy to our day. Not much more to be said it’s a complete joke and waste of time !!!

• Braxmatte
    Braxmatte Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited September 2022
    Options

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules

• Valencia1971
    Valencia1971 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Creéis que estas quejas darán resultado???? Yo creo que como no desistalemoa todos el juego, esto no cambiará.

• ayka101
    ayka101 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This new feature is very unfair. The lives are sent by my friends, why are you limiting? I used to spend money on this game but know when King forces me I’d better quit, it is not fun anymore.

• maura1965
    maura1965 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

😕 bloody joke!!

• Monica10M
    Monica10M Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

1 things for certain and 2 things for sure, I will not be spending my hard earned money on such a glitchy app. Not a chance that will ever happen. As recent as a few days ago, a whole day was spent with players across the app losing many lives and boosters, paid for with real cash because of the Strawberry Shortcake ad glitch. Yes the ad was deleted but how many thousands of dollars were lost by players in the meantime? I haven’t heard a single case were even 5 measly lives were rewarded for the loss. I have several hundred friends and several hundred extra lives because CANDY CRUSH pushes the “invite friends”, now I can’t use them but CC expects me to pay real money for more lives while hundreds of lives I was gifted sit inaccessible, ha, nope! I sit through many many ads, some so incredibly inappropriate given the app is rated age 4+ For boosters and many glitches of my time playing have stolen them, not a single booster or life replaced. Sometimes I have the delete the entire app and lose everything to get out of an ad. None that has been fixed, given the app reviews as recently as today, but I’m supposed to invest money? Hahahahaha. I have used 100’s of lives over the coarse of a week trying to win a tough level, CC really thinks with only 20 gifted lives a day I’m going to buy lives, watch ads and spend weeks playing? Nope nope nope.

• Nuyeray
    Nuyeray Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Consideren esta opción ya que somos muchos los que utilizamos este juego para pasar grandes horas ...

Si nos lo prohíben pasaremos a otros y dejaremos este

• Shortyboy111
    Shortyboy111 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

i also have a channel Bebies Candy Crush Tutorial

on youtube where i download passed levels daily, you really messed that up please remove the limit

• Queenbee500
    Queenbee500 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This is cruel and unfair, you have been taking my money for years and now restricting my free lives I can;t even use the free hour I just got.

Give our lives back

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?