Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This level is tough needs to be rectified
Earlier 30 moves, now reduced to 20
How can one pass this level
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
yes
I don’t even know where my feed back is going I’ve already submitted it!
game now deserves 1 star it’s getting ridiculously hard to get off any level! Unless you pay for extra moves then you are stuck.
I used to enjoy playing it but it’s become boring! On top it every time I had one square left then my game crashes.. so it’s back to trying to complete it then guess what one more target left and again crashed! Level 12136 unless you have extra moves at the start and it’s the boosters worked then fine otherwise you are stuck!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please give your feedback here, the level designers are keeping an eye on it and I hope they will take your feedback.
Thank you