⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

🚫 What happened to the extra moves when you click on give up? (fixed)

Carol
Carol Posts: 44 Level 2
edited August 2022 in Support

What happened to the extra moves when you click on give up?

Have been able to get them up until game 6203 and with only 23 moves this level definitely needs xtra moves

Best Answers

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,445 Legend
    edited July 2022 Answer ✓

Hi Foxy seeing as last time this happened to you the issue fixed itself all I can suggest is that you stop playing other than to collect the Booster Wheel booster and check that the extra moves feature is back in your game. Obviously you will have to play a level once to check for the extra moves, but I would suggest just play the once and save your boosters & lives until the feature is working again.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    edited August 2022 Answer ✓

👉 NEW UPDATE! 04/08/22!

There was a bug affecting this feature which the Studio has found and is working on a fix for the next update.

Please stay tuned and make sure you do not miss out on any future updates 😉

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,445 Legend
    edited July 2022 Answer ✓

@Carol-38 What is going on.

I wish I knew Carol. Of all the changes made by King this is the one that really makes no sense at all to me. The only result that I can see for this test is loads of complaints from frustrated players.

If King are reducing the amount of lives and not giving extra moves what is the point of playing.

That is something I have said already Carol the double whammy of reduced lives and now no extra moves will surely see players leaving en masse.

I can't imagine that even those who can afford to pay or others who struggle to pay would be happy with this.

That is my guess as to what this test is all about. The only thing that King can be testing by removing the extra moves is to see how many buy moves, or how many stop playing. Nothing else makes sense.

Alternatively this could be their answer to the life limit. The change to the life limit has seriously upset people that buy things for their games and I don't think King saw this coming. I think that by removing or changing the frequency of the extra moves and giving people back the ability to send and receive lives they hope to get those people buying again.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Thank you all for your patience!

I can now confirm that this issue has been fixed.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?