⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

🚫 What happened to the extra moves when you click on give up? (fixed)

Options

Answers

• foxy
    foxy Posts: 80 Pro Player 👑
    Options

i understand you may consider this a duplicate post BUT i am still having the same problem {day4} still stuck on only 5 extra moves for 10 gold bars can this be fixed?if not, i have no other choice but to stop playing completely.NOT SWEET!!

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,748 Legend
    Options

To be honest @foxy I don't think the issue you are complaining about can be fixed because any change introduced by King can only changed by King. The best you can hope for is that the change is temporary.

I have said elsewhere that this is a really bad move by King. People at the end of the map rely on the extra moves to complete their levels. Players will leave en masse if they lose their 30 extra moves on top of not being able to receive all the lives that are sent to them.

It is typical of this forum that the powers that be don't seem to know what is going on.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    edited August 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

👉 NEW UPDATE! 04/08/22!

There was a bug affecting this feature which the Studio has found and is working on a fix for the next update.

Please stay tuned and make sure you do not miss out on any future updates 😉

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,878 Level 5
    Options

Only just seen this @Alienscar

To date I am not receiving extra moves, mine stay on 5. But to be honest I am so disheartened with everything King are doing I just close down. Got to the point where I'm not really bothered anymore as it doesn't seem anything is going to change. Levels are near on impossible and even with 35 extra moves they can't be passed. I'll keep plodding along and see what happens in the future.

• Alienscar
    Options

Thanks for the information @Carol-38 it is disheartening to hear that King has thought fit to roll out this "test" to people at the end of the map. Based on your feedback I have no idea how you are managing to get through the levels if you no longer receive your thirty extra moves.

I honestly don't know what to make of @QueenB post. What on earth can King be testing by removing the extra moves.

The only thing that makes any kind of sense is that they are "testing" how many people buy lives when they don't have any other choice.

• Carol-38
    edited July 2022
    Options

I'm not getting through many levels @Alienscar . Had managed to get a few UFO's from daily win and F5 used them and other boosters I had been saving. Nowhere near the new levels released today, but as I said I'll just plod along. My purse still has a padlock on it and that's where it's staying.

• Elviramartinez_61
    Elviramartinez_61 Posts: 2,043 Level 4
    Options

If so, I definitely stop playing, impossible movements, fewer reinforcements, you don't help, I honestly don't understand it and there are level comments but they make the reverse effect more difficult. .yes I know it is my decision and I have played because I wanted to but I wanted to leave my explanation.

• foxy
    foxy Posts: 80 Pro Player 👑
    Options

what does "currently being tested and is not an issue" really mean? how is it being tested and why is it being continued when it is not favorable to your players. i am not the only player having this problem appears this feature works for some and not for others. problem after problem first could not access the store ,then limited lives you could receive and use. now this. what will be next

• Carol-38
    Options

@Alienscar @Elviramartinez_61 @foxy oops I take that back. I am getting extra moves but they are taking a lot, lot longer to start appearing. I didn't count the tries I did on this level before they started to appear but I will on the next one.

• Alienscar
    Options

@Carol-38 that sounds similar to what has happened to other people. It probably isn't that the extra moves took longer to appear it is just they are now back. I think most people that have lost their extra moves have posted to say they got them back later in the week. It would be nice to know how long this test is going to last.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?