ļ»æāš ļø Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
šŸ“© Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Edited by CM: šŸ¤” Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand

Options
nana_nnn
nana_nnn Posts: 2 Newbie
edited July 2022 in Level Help & Tips

*Edited by CM: šŸ¤” Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - OurĀ House RulesĀ 

Comments

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

quote:

Why am I no longer getting rewards?

Why do I no longer get rewards or opportunities to see a video so that I can win and get more chances to win and skip the empty level?

Welcome, Arabic player; but it seems as ifĀ you areĀ no longerĀ part of an experimental test group (ofĀ lab rats) with the feature,Ā seeĀ here.

Some will get adverts and others will not, different people get different features; so you will just have to deal with the experiment for as long as it lasts, but (try to) have fun.

AndĀ doĀ notĀ delete the game in an attempt to restore the feature, as any accumulated boosters/received game livesĀ would also be deleted (if playing via mobile devices);Ā seeĀ this.

You are basically at theĀ mercyĀ of those tasked with maintaining the game on whether or not you get that feature restored to you.

But once you make a purchaseĀ within the game,Ā do notĀ count on it;Ā here is an example from another unfortunate player.

AndĀ watch out about writing in your native language on here, because:

Those in charge of this website have made instructions to reject any comments that are not inĀ English, so you must post in this language for the future.

Or to translate:

That part itself might get censored, but whatever; maybe it (somewhat) helps you out.

You will see how swiftly theĀ language patrolĀ censor/edit/delete this topic (any moment now).

Lab rats, such adorable little creatures...

• Tess92
    Tess92 Posts: 3,715 Level 5
    Options

Hi @nana_nnn and Welcome to the King Community!

We only use English in the King Community to ensure that everyone understands and can be understood.Ā 

Therefore, I'm going to close this thread for now. Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our members will be happy to help you.

Thanks for your understanding and have a lovely day! šŸ˜Š

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?