Why has the sugar stars leaderboard and event disappeared on me

Options
Lisal6715
Lisal6715 Posts: 4,064 Level 4
edited July 2022 in Discussions

@Crazy Cat Lad @Alienscar @kiara_wael @Tess92 I was playing the sugar stars event in CCS

It was in the events tab and now something has happened within the last hour or so because now the event is completely gone from ipad and android devices. I only got screenshots of the iPad showing the leaderboard . Also the score was only going up 10 points when the picture with the little girl showed 10 x 10 if Ii do the multiplication 10x 10 = 100 but as you can see in the pictires it put my score at 21 I did two new levels and got sugar stars both times it showed the little girl with 10x 10. I must have gotten another Sugar Stars and it put my score to 31 but displayed the 10x10 so with that said the total should have been 301. I did some resarc and found a statement from King about events disappearing. Please help or reload to my game which in know can be done because cc soda was able to load the evnt to my user id or reply as to why the event disappeared while I was doing it.

These are not all of the pictures I took I’m just proving that I had the event and had played for awhile.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?