Any info on pop up for passing 15 levels?

Options
Kerrie
Kerrie Posts: 2,261 Level 4
edited July 2022 in Discussions

Is there any additional information or rules for this pop up? I got this today and one similar a couple days ago. I know several people who received this.

When does or did it start? I passed 15 levels but haven't noticed anything. Nothing under events or on map screen.

I'd appreciate any additional info. Thanks!

@Alienscar have you seen or heard anything about this? The community has been exceptionally quiet today. I edited to add you because you're so helpful!🥰Thank you!🥰

@Crazy Cat Lad or anyone.

Comments

• Kerrie
    Options

2 of my f5 team got it and everything froze up for them. Didn't think about till they mentioned it but so did mine. I thought it was because of the layers and layers of pop ups I couldn't get through. This happens sometimes, like they're not in correct order the one on bottom needs to close first but can't get to it.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,409 Legend
    edited July 2022
    Options

Hi @Kerrie I have got the same notification in my game. It appears as one of those hanging signs at the top right of the map screen, but it doesn't appear in my Events. Also it isn't adding up any of my completed levels.

I haven't seen any announcement about this Event that I can remember and it isn't listed as being part of the Sweet Summer Season.

I am not likely to complete 15 levels in a day so I mostly just ignored the pop-up to be honest.

With completed levels not being added up as usual for this style of event I can't tell if the Event hasn't started yet, or if it is just yet another poorly executed Event.

One possibility is that tomorrow you will get a notification at 18:00 EDT telling you that you have completed the first mission.

• Kerrie
    Options

😂When I posted that there wasn't anything on the screen, now I have it. I knew you'd have some information for me.

You help more people, answer more questions than moderators do. I want to say thank you for me and I know many, many people appreciate all your help.

🥳🥳🥳 THANK YOU! 🥳🥳🥳

• Kerrie
    Options

🤣🤣@Alienscar now it's gone!🤣🤣

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,409 Legend
    Options

Haha @Kerrie I would like to say I am surprised, but unfortunately problems like this are far too common lately.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?