Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have made 38 attempts to pass a level but the option for play on lives no longer exits.
What happened to it?
Why was it discontinued?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
6203 are you SERIOUS! ? Gone from collecting 76 jellies to double 152 and moves reduced to a ridiculously lower amount allowed. Looking ahead of this level I dread as more super hard levels and nightmare level. King/candy crush has reached yet again a new low in regards to fair play. So over this!!! Where is the “relax” option that you state?
Go here. https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/376736/what-happened-to-the-extra-moves-when-you-click-on-give-up
How can you only allow me to play so many lives and one day tell me I used to money and now I can’t play the game because I have to wait for a new lives to load when I have about 30 extra lives in my inbox ridiculous
from level 3257 on the extra lives option has been removed on the give up page. why was this done?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which level are you play ?. Please check this page for more info
Go here. https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/376482/lives-inbox-how-does-it-work#latest and here. https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/379221/know-issue-what-does-the-heart-means-when-it-shows-0-0-lives#latest