Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m wondering why I barely get lives from friends and stuff and this is why ? How do I fix ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Mine is the same but if you click around you’ll see it’s reactive and you can buy power ups. The lives sent will be in the envelope ✉️ on the top of the game screen where you can see the path.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.