⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Audio testing for Facebook players in a web browser?

Options
JeffMakesGames
JeffMakesGames Posts: 115 Level 3

Hey King. When you guys add new events that contain new music, are you guys actually testing the game in a web browser to see if the new music is playing for people on Facebook?

Because in the past, any time new events were added with new music for levels, the new music never played for us Facebook players in web browsers (Firefox/Chrome/Etc.). The level would just be silent, even with music enabled. The same goes if you replaced the map/level select screen music too for some events. I know I missed out on the Sonic the Hedgehog level music. I have tried clearing cache/cookies to see if such a thing fixed the issue but it doesn't, so the problem must lie within the game's code.

It seems like only iOS/Mobile players get to hear it and there doesn't seem to be any explanation given for why this happens, and with the new music festival event coming here, the team may want to make sure everyone can experience it.

Because it just feels wrong for the audio team to put so much effort into music and only a small percent ever hears it. Maybe the audio team can simply post the music and people can play it in an audio player while playing the game or something. Just an idea.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?