I quit

mchicken76
mchicken76 Posts: 5 Level 2

these changes to the game have at this point just infuriated me - I was thrilled to see the lives expand exponentially, a few changes ago and thought wow finally they understand their user base - I even spent a good amount of money on this game - but the changes have gone too far this is just greed at this point - I uninstalled the game over a week ago in hopes that by the Wednesday update maybe someone would have understood what a terrible UX this is - I am really trying to wrap my head around why you have decided to **** your user base over so hard on this game

If the goals were to get people to remove the game and uninstall this life-sucking game then congratulations it worked

Good goal - provide the incentives for the user base to purchase the in-game currency

Results = $ earned

Bad goal - provide the user base to have zero incentive to purchase the in-game currency and frustrate the users out of the door

Results = NO $ earned, Minus Users

My condolences as I am sure there will be a few people on LinkedIn here soon when the dollars begin to fade

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?