Limiting 15 free lives per day reduced my play time

Options
Tandilove
Tandilove Posts: 9 Level 2
edited August 2022 in Discussions

Why can't CC allowing players to use unlimited free lives? Players can keep watching free videos during playtime to generate revenue for CC.

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,224 Legend
    edited August 2022
    Options

Deleted: Post moved to a different board which made the previous post redundant.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Tandilove !

I moved your post from Ideas to Discussions.

• MLML
    MLML Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Why can’t they END the Only can use 15 Lives Daily?? If I’ve run out of lives and have over 100 banked, why wouldn’t I be able to use all the lives I’ve earned. I spend a lot of money on this game and I am in the 10,000 Club. This change feels unnecessary and punishing your players, without your players you’re losing play time too aka you’re making less money and interest by doing this. CC is my #1 game, but this change has caused me to find other games to play because I run out of “permitted” number of lives despite my having more to use. Please end the 15 lives limit, there should be no limit to the lives we have stored.

Also, make the $14.99 for 24 hours of lives and boosters offer more often. This is what I save my money to spend on, especially now that you limit us to 15 lives per day. Greatest deal you offer and I play endlessly when that offer is advertised.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,224 Legend
    edited August 2022
    Options

Also, make the $14.99 for 24 hours of lives and boosters offer more often. This is what I save my money to spend on, especially now that you limit us to 15 lives per day.

And right there @MLML is the reason for the daily life limit. As I have said before I believe people having access to 1000 lives resulted in people not buying the 6 hours or more of unlimited lives.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?