SOO ANGRY!!! Stole my money!

Options
erica_duvilla
erica_duvilla Posts: 10 Level 2

I am having same issue back and forth with them. They say I didn’t qualify for refund. 60.00 down the drain and have played for years. I bought gold and was supposed to have multiple hours of bombs and fish as such. You could see it under my profile but I couldn’t use them while playing levels and the hours kept reducing. It’s a waste and there customer service is awful. I told them I had proof and needed to know where to send and they ignored so I will post here. I AM SO ANGRY AND DISGUSTED. They just take your money and have no customer service!

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,202 Legend
    Options

You are in a sticky situation here @erica_duvilla. Normally you would receive a cut and paste answer directing you to an article about purchasing issues and be told to contact your app store for a refund as this forum does not deal with purchasing issues.

The issue you face though is that your purchase has completed successfully so you can't ask your app store for a refund as nothing went wrong with your purchase. The only thing wrong is that you purchased stuff just before the three or so levels that do not let you use boosters.

The only people that can help you is Player Support, but it sounds like they are saying they won't help you. I can understand their response as the buyer is always responsible for buying what they think is suitable, but I would also hope that they would show a paying customer a bit of goodwill. It is always worth trying Player Support over and over again as each operator is different and you might find one sympathetic to your problem.

Hopefully @Crazy Cat Lad @bearwithme or @QueenB might be able to shed some light on King's official response to issues like yours.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @erica_duvilla !

Have you emailed our Player Support?

Please check the page here on how to request a refund or how to contact our Player Support to get this looked into:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?