Candy Royale

Options
Carol-38
Carol-38 Posts: 10,880 Level 5

Look what I've just received

Do these levels have to be passed on the first try. Please say no, as I wouldn't stand a chance if they do. Haven't passed one level on the first try in months.

Comments

• Rox7383
    Rox7383 Posts: 274 Level 3
    Options

yes in first try. all of these 7 levels.

• Carol-38
    Options

Thanks @Rox7383 I might as well forget it then.

• prince_bk
    prince_bk Posts: 261 Level 3
    Options

If u win, the next time u will get it is after 3d.

• Carol-38
    edited August 2022
    Options

It's never going to happen @prince_bk levels in the 12000's have been designed and fixed not to be passed without extra moves (gold bars) and/or booster. So to pass 3 first time in a row is impossible let alone 7.

Maybe when we complained months ago we might have stood a chance but we were told then that there weren't enough players on the high levels for us to have Candy Royale. Guess they thought they'd give it to us now it's an impossibility. Or they're hoping players will spend a fortune to guarantee passing, and as the levels are now, players would have to spend a fortune, just not worth it.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,025 Legend
    edited August 2022
    Options

I have had the Candy Royale feature for awhile now Carol and even for me at level 3338 the feature is useless. Any feature that requires players to complete any amount of new levels is clearly aimed at those players that spend a lot of money on their game. Using a shed load of UFO, Party Boosters, or lollipops just to complete seven levels and win 500 gold bars (if you are lucky) doesn't add up.

It is a feature that highlights King's flawed design criteria in the same way that the gold Chocolate Box does.

• Carol-38
    Options

Yes you are 100% correct @Alienscar

We have discussed this so many times since it was released haven't we. And although I was disbelieving that the higher level players couldn't have it due to not enough players in the same level, I soon changed my mind and was glad I didn't have it. Couldn't believe I got it yesterday, it's so obvious it's to tempt more to start paying.

Well I'm just going to ignore it. Even the majority of levels not marked with any difficulty can't be passed first try and need extra moves - 10 gold - and/or boosters. To be honest I can't believe I'm still bothering to play, guess I keep hoping the fun will come back.

So I'll just keep plodding along like a lot of others and see how things go.

• Cat512
    Cat512 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

I totally agree with what is said above. The Candy Royale feature is not only useless on the high levels above 12000. It is downright annoying to have this forced on you when there is no chance you’ll ever win anything. Unless of course you’re willing to pay for the chance of winning gold by buying gold to complete levels. And that would be ridiculous!

• YXT
    YXT Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Ridiculous. Complete rip off. No one passes 7 in a row 1st time without spending a fortune. As I already wanted to pass a few to get a weekly jackpot and a winning streak I used a few boosters to do it and there were 27 of us shared 500 bars - so less than 20 each. The boosters I ysed were worth far more. I've since passed a couple of levels in a row first time and by pass 3 the numbers don't go down much, so forget this crap about winning all of it - you will be lucky to get a 5% share, most likely 10%.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?