Make the game more exciting...not irritating and boring game

Options
PM_1978
PM_1978 Posts: 56 Level 2
edited August 2022 in Discussions

Make levels in such a way that gamers should get excited to complete fast and see what is next. Please don't frustrate gamers by unnecessarily holding them in certain levels. In some levels, it is impossible to complete with "X" moves. However, gamers are forced to play with "X" moves and after number of attempts or after some time, moves are increased. You will loose players if you try to frustrate players in certain levels and make them to purchase gold bars and boosters. Instead, make the game more exciting... players will get excited and go happily for purchase. I don't mind in spending money for entertainment, joy, happiness...Not ready to spend to overcome from long frustration.

Comments

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @PM_1978 !

I moved your feedback from Ideas to Discussions.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,990 Legend
    Options

Hello @PM_1978 you can see by the fact that your idea has been moved that King do not take the issue of reducing moves seriously when it comes to the enjoyment of their customers.

I really don't mind that some levels need boosters to complete as I think choosing the right booster is part of the game. When a level is designed in such a way though that your only option is to play it until you have 35 extra moves then this is nothing but poor level design. It is my opinion that if a level can't be completed as designed using boosters then the design is wrong.

The problem with the 35 extra move approach to design is that not everyone has enough gold. It is at this point you realise the level design is all about trying to get people to buy their way through the levels.

• PM_1978
    Options

Hello,

I am not telling poor level design. Level moves keep changing person to perso and time to time. I am giving one of my experience.

Level 12271 - 1st attempt - 18 moves - Here 35 moves option stopped for me. Even after number of attempts, I had only 5 additional moves with 10 gold bars. It was really tough job with 18 moves. I might have made atleast 500 attempts.

Level 12271 - After one or two days, after "n" number of attempts... Level moves changed to 22

This ok. But...

12271-Some 0ther player got 32 moves

You may say this is computer or Microsoft version and that's tha reason why more moves.

But ...

Same computer version got 22 moves also

I am pointing out that the level moves are not unique for all. Please try to understand that I am not saying poor level design. Please keep everyone same.

However, recently I received 24 hours unlimited offer and could able clear levels and enter into tournament. Thanks for that. 🙏🙏🙏

My point is why this kind of variation? Game means it should be same for all and it should be healthy competition for all.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,990 Legend
    edited August 2022
    Options

@PM_1978 I am pointing out that the level moves are not unique for all. Please try to understand that I am not saying poor level design.

Well that is the thing PM by pointing out that the level moves are not unique you are actually pointing out a flaw in the level design methodology used by King.

Once a level has been released on Windows the level 'designers' remove moves from the levels one-two weeks later. Actually I read last week that one level had its moves removed two days after it was first released.

The removal of the moves happens to every level every week after its initial release and the moves get removed regardless of how difficult it will make a level.

@PM_1978 My point is why this kind of variation?

Lack of imagination and lack of manpower would be my best guess. It is my opinion that King no longer employ real game designers and because they use a level editor to create levels there is no creativity, or expertise left at King. What this means is that removing moves from levels and spamming certain elements (Rainbow Rapids) is now King's idea of level design.

• PM_1978
    Options

Thanks for your kind reply. 🙏

• Elviramartinez_61
    Elviramartinez_61 Posts: 2,043 Level 4
    Options

I share the above, I'm at level 12413 for two days and I know I won't pass it if I don't use ingots, I've run out of bootsers inventory, so I can't play even if I wanted to... in my opinion this reduces player satisfaction.

• Elviramartinez_61
    Elviramartinez_61 Posts: 2,043 Level 4
    Options

The ones we discussed should help to improve the concerns of the players in a positive way, although sometimes it may seem unpopular, but it is the opposite, it means that they are concerned that they want to play but improvements are needed.🥰

• moehre65
    moehre65 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

so boring ...

I'm fed up with levels where i have to

• play hundred of senseless times to get +35 extra moves
    • spend 10 goldbars to solve it

so boring ... time to quit

• 5021Evergreen
    5021Evergreen Posts: 307 Level 3
    Options

So agree with all the above comments. Every level has become so irrigating, take days to pass, with or without boosters. CC doesn't care if the players refuse to pay or quite, they have thousands more to take our place. How sad is that 😞

• 5021Evergreen
    5021Evergreen Posts: 307 Level 3
    Options

Why is level 12413 not labeled IMPOSSIBLE!?!?!?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?