⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I didn't receive my f5 final rewards

teeweiping
teeweiping Posts: 7,267 Level 5

As mentioned above, I have reach 7000 points in the morning today on my "fantastic five" event. But I didn't receive any for my final stage rewards. The event is restart now and I have to collect points again to get the rewards, it is so frustrating...

Best Answers

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,636 Legend
    edited August 2022 Answer ✓

Sorry for taking so long to respond @teeweiping, but I haven't been at home for long today.

Your screenshot shows that the issue of the graphics error has resolved itself and you should receive the 7000 point reward this time as long as you collect all of the points in time.

I didn't get the last stage rewards which means the game should have skip the last stage.

As you failed to collect the necessary 7000 points in the allowed time the feature restarted

Yesterday I managed to get the 2nd stage rewards, 

If you had enough time and had kept playing you would have received the 7000 point reward as well

If you look at the second of my screenshots you will see that I received the 2nd stage reward even though the indicator shows I have completed the whole 7000. Realising what was happening I just kept playing until the actual score added up to 7000.

• teeweiping
    teeweiping Posts: 7,267 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Nothing I can say about it since I have no proof. But your saying is possible too.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?