Lost 800 Gold Bars

suegold50
suegold50 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi! I am very frustrated. Last week I was playing and I had over 800 gold bars. I won the 7 games in a row and got another 75 bars. The next time I looked (and I hadn't spent any) I only had 72 bars. How does that happen? I worked really hard to get those bars and am very frustrated over them being taken away. I sent 2 different tickets to support and they just referred me to this community forum. I had already looked here and followed everything that looked relevant, but I still can't get my gold back. What can I do to get it returned to me or someone to contact me for real support? I even sent in the game ID and asked them to look at my history and got the automated response to look up my question in the forum. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 16,136 Legend

I find your issue highly frustrating @suegold50. We are always told that only our boosters are stored on our devices memory, so they will be lost if we update or change our device. This means that your gold should be safe on King's servers. Therefore if anyone's gold goes missing it can only be King's fault.

I can tell you that you are the third person to complain about their gold going missing and I can also tell you that several people have complained about not being able to connect to the app store. All of this points to an issue with King's servers, but the sad fact is that you will never get anyone to acknowledge this or even admit there is a problem.

To make matters worse no one at King that might know what is going on works over the weekend.

The other issue you face is that King rarely replace items that you didn't buy.

The automated response is not a meaningful response you have to reply to the automated response telling them what your problem is again.

• suegold50

Thanks for the info. I have tried replying to their automated response and still get no response. It seems that if they want people to play their games, they should have a decent support system. I get that they don't replace things that aren't bought, but since this is an issue on their side, they really should. It also makes me never want to buy anything from them as if I can't get a response to this, I probably won't be able to get a response to something that I bought, in which case I would delete the game immediately. Sigh .... thanks for letting me know it's not just me and a King issue.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 16,136 Legend

@suegold50 I have tried replying to their automated response and still get no response.

Sorry to hear that Sue and I have heard similar from other people as well. For whatever reason there appears to be times when King's Support runs very slowly.

All I can suggest is if you are keen for an answer then just keep emailing Support. I have heard that some operators are more helpful than others, so if you keep trying you might get a positive result in the end.

• suegold50

Thanks for the support and help!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?