Options
2Β»

Comments

• 5021Evergreen
    5021Evergreen Posts: 307 Level 3
    Options

I guess 1.5 BILLION dollars a year, isn't enough revenue for them, so they create more frustrating, irritating levels like this! UNBELIEVABLE!!

• Nace_Kahn
    Nace_Kahn Posts: 108 Level 3
    Options

Yep it's definitely a waste of time trying!!!! Let me know when it's fixed till then see u next time, not gonna waste another 200 lives for that stupidity!!!

• 5021Evergreen
    Options

Not even coming close!! Need to take a break before I delete this game all together!

• tanka
    tanka Posts: 121 Level 2
    Options

Congratulation KING, you made impossible level again!!!!!!!!

This game became so frustratingπŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

This level is impossible and make money for KINGπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

• boaterboy
    boaterboy Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Total waste of time even trying - I'm outta here

• Nace_Kahn
    Nace_Kahn Posts: 108 Level 3
    Options

Finally after they granted me 10 gb I was able to pass it but definitely impossible with the moves given which makes it very obvious that the only way is either u have gb or u pay for them this ridiculous

• 5021Evergreen
    Options

So, I played about an hour this morning, then was fortunate enough to have an hour of free boosters, plus, several double color bombs, still unable to beat this level. Mostly had 35/50 more squares to collect, totally BS.There is certainly no enjoyment left in playing this money making pit of a game!

How anyone has passed this level, is beyond me? Playing 5/6 days, is a waste of precious time. Pretty much done!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?