⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Glitch in Level 12 268

Options
Meetansh
Meetansh Posts: 7 Level 2

Hi, just wanted to know that is there a glitch in my game at level 12 268 because i am only given 20 moves for the level and was facing too much difficulty in completing it. So i went and checked for tips, and noticed that the level gives you 30 moves.

What do i do ? This happened to me once before few levels back and all i did was update the app, however this time my app is up to date and no further updates are available. Is anyone else also facing a similar problem where less moves are provided and what cam i do to solve it ? Thanks

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,372 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and welcoe to the King Community

Some levels may get updated after the release and therefore look different from when other players played it. Check more info on this HERE.

• Meetansh
    Meetansh Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited August 2022
    Options

But at this point its impossible to complete the level, i've completely exhausted all gold bars and boosters and have nothing left. Further now ive even lost all events out of nowhere which has completely taken away my ability to even get more boosters.

so as it stands now my game is completely empty with no way for me to progress unless the number of moves is fixed or i get the events back like (booster wheel, sweet cinema, fantastic five, episode race, chocolate box, daily treat machine). I have nothing

And without the new update its hopeless and ive even tried reinstalling the game but the situation remains unchanged, so please help me to fix it @kiara_wael

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?