gold bars missing

werogirl
werogirl Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi there,

I recently collected around 1020 gold bars by completing levels and winning races. this progress was collected on my Apple game centre account.

I was interested in seeing my progress on my facebook account, so I logged out of apple and logged into facebook. however, this caused my two accounts to merge. I contacted customer service and they told me my progress was saved my to King account and that I only had to log back into my king account after clearing cache on safari and restarting my mobile device. The customer service person stated my progress was all saved to my King account. However, I never had an email linked to a King account, nor a King account registered at all. After registering for one with the same email they stated was linked, I am still at 18 gold bars - nowhere near to how many bars I had previously (1020).

Is there anyway I can still recollect my gold bars? Customer service stopped responding since it is past 5pm but I am eager (and a little frustrated) to recollect my rewards asap.

any suggestions on what I can do?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?