I didn't receive my Pot Of Gold Rewars

Options
ewabela
ewabela Posts: 1 Newbie

Good morning. Kinf community

I didnt receive my Pot of gold reward even after completing it hours before the event ended. Nothing was said before about sending a screenshot, i can't just came to the community tando complain about it and then i see that there's supposed to be a screenshot taken when you reach the final level. Pls do something about this. Your computers should be able to know the people who got the reward without having to send screenshots. It just doesn't make sense. I am a very avud player of candy crush and this incidence can make me stop playing it cos of that. Thanks

Best Answer

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,985 Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@ewabela Nothing was said before about sending a screenshot, i can't just came to the community tando complain about it and then i see that there's supposed to be a screenshot taken when you reach the final level

Hello ewabela you don't need to post a screenshot here to obtain your reward from the Pot of Gold.

You will receive your gold when you log into your game later today regardless of whether you post anything here or not.

The screenshot you mention is for a separate event that allows members of this forum to obtain a badge and the chance of winning some gold.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?