Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
level 10119 doesnt end because of the fishes that keeps coming and keep activating the striped ones. How can I end it and go to the next level
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. This level has been reported. Meanwhile please force closed your Apps , and log in again
Same problem. There is still a bug? 🙈🤯
Is there a glitch in level 10119? I’ve been caught in an infinite loop several times. How do you pass this level?!?
That is the worst response I have ever seen from Candy Crush, so we complete level 10119 and because of a bug it doesn't end, so your solution is to force close and make us play this very hard level again. That is a very good way to get people to stop playing Candy Crush which has been getting worse and worse as the years go by. I have been playing for many many years and just about had enough when I saw that response. it happened to me twice so I refuse to play it again, how can people move to the next level ???