Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, so I just passed Level 12,000 π. I had the 10,000 badge on my icon thingy but didnβt receive one when I passed level 11,000 or now 12,000 π€π€π€. Ummm, how does that work or get upgraded?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
once you reach 30,000 like me, you'll get another worthless badgeβ¦. unless you think it impresses your mommy to have 11K and 12K badgesβ¦ trust me, it don't.
I need my 10000 level badge
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Congratulations for your progress. the last Milestone badge is only up to level 10,000
I think currently there is no 11000/12000 milestone badge.