Games dropping out as about to win

Options
spiller
spiller Posts: 144 Level 3

what a scam this has become. Gold bars used to complete to enable 7 wins and then game “conveniently” drops out. Spare me telling me it is a glitch as it is nothing but a scam. No fair play on here.

I’ve lost more than 180 gold bars with this re games closing down!!!!

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,031 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Which level are you play on ?

• tmorris58
    tmorris58 Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

Is Candy Crush saga becoming obsolete. Don’t understand why the game drops as playing.

• Christy0819
    Christy0819 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

The game drops me often, when I message king about it, I need to shutdown my apps, update my phone, update the app… it’s never their fault, they waste our lives and boosters on purpose I think .

• spiller
    Options

Hi Christy. I totally agree!!!!! There is no need for skill or planning from us-I stand by my comment “total scam”! All the hoo ha re bonuses etc is meaningless and more should call King out. It is not by chance we miss out it is strategic on their part and so sad fun can be taken to the all time low of no fair play. Cheers 🥰

• spiller
    Options

What is going on? Level 5480 is not accurate as shown on search! Game I have is to collect cherries and amount of moves since reduced to 18 moves. HELP gold bars and bonuses just chewed up and got no where. What is King up to now. Games still dropping out and PLEASE King stop telling me you know this-do something

• spiller
    Options

Just rechecked 5480. Gone from collecting 3 cherries with 25 moves on a totally different screen set up from what I have. Screen I have now is 5 cherries and 18 moves. Crazy!!! Impossible

• spiller
    Options

Got reply with “their” rational “ not all levels as seen on videos will be what you are playing 😜😡

what is the point of that ?

oh how I loathe generic emails telling it is a “pleasure” to assist me! How condescending is that they get pleasure saying and doing nothing. Think it is time to abandon the ship-wasted time I’ll never get back on a scam of rigged game. Stretching the actual meaning of “game”-it’s not to me but maybe King!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?