No gold bars being credited when I win the race, or the choc box

Options
jeanps
jeanps Posts: 25,309 Level 5

Hi @QueenB

I gather you have taken over from Markus so I wonder if you can help me with the above topic. Over the last 2 days I have won 40GB in the episode race and 10GB in the choc box, but neither has been credited to my game. Can you help? Many thanks

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Sorry to hear about this 😲

Do you still have these features in your game, and can you please let me know which device you are playing on Android or Apple?

I will check with the Player Support Team and see if they know about anything, but in terms of getting these Gold bars credited to your game, you will need to get in touch with Player Support through the game app and request that.

• jeanps
    edited September 2022
    Options

Hi @QueenB

Thanks for responding. All the features in my events section have now disappeared except for the Piggy bank and Carnival Climb. Yesterday I had all the other ones, today only these 2!

I normally play on an iPad and am currently on level 12366.

Oddly, I also have this game on an Android phone, but it's stuck at level 11195 - with no new levels available, but it does have all the events Sweet cinema, Weekly contest, Challenge friend, Booster Wheel, Daily win, Candy chronicles, Fantastic five.

So what exactly is going on here?

And yes, I have logged out/in, cleared the cache/offloaded the app etc.

Please give me a hint of how I contact Player Support. Some years ago I somehow managed to email them, but sadly I am still waiting for a reply to that query (!)

Please let me know the correct way to contact them as I can see no method thru the game app - perhaps I am looking in the wrong place! Many thanks

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,990 Legend
    edited October 2022
    Options

Hello @jeanps I think I read somewhere that @QueenB is on holiday. Noticing that @Crazy Cat Lad seems to be back I wonder if there is more to it than that.

With regards to your android phone being stuck on level 11195 how old is your operating system? Older devices no longer receive app updates, including the new levels.

Contacting Player Support is best done through your game and you do this by clicking on the setting button on the front screen of your game

The Settings button is the cog shaped button you can see bottom left in the screenshot below.

When you click on the Settings button you should see the information shown below.

Click on the Question Mark and that opens the Help Centre

It doesn't matter which topic you click on as the idea here is for you to contact Player Support.

I selected Purchases and Gold Bars. Doing this gives you the screen you see below.

Again you can select any topic here as the aim is just to contact Player Support. I chose Why Can't I Find My Boosters. This gives you the screen shown below.

Scroll to the bottom of this page and you will see a green 'Contact Us' button

Click on the Contact Us button and then complete the form that appears.

Please note the following:

King generally do not replace items that you have lost if you received them for free.

When you contact Player Support will will receive an automatic reply. You must reply to this automatic reply stating your problem again to receive any help.

• jeanps
    Options

Hi @Alienscar

Many thanks for your very comprehensive info. I did contact player support via my game, just as you suggested. No response so far. More than a month, so I’m not expecting an answer now.

Android phone has got itself aligned with my iPad game, so all is well in that area now. I must say I miss Marcus. He was always so helpful and fast to respond. I’ve more or less stopped playing CCS. Recent changes to the game haven’t made it more fun, rather less so. And that’s why I play.

Again, thanks for your response

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?