Miscalculated

Options
barelyberlee
barelyberlee Posts: 42 Level 2

You have that special buy this weekend where you get 6 hours of play and a bunch of boosters for 12 hours. Normally I would have purchased that. That's one of my favorite sales. Well I'm not buying it this time. I see exactly what you are doing with limiting lives to 20 a day "we only give them 20, and they'll want to play longer so in order for them to do that, they'll have to spend money" You are now not getting my money, nor MANY others. I always threw some money your way because I know it costs money to make the game so it was nbd. Well, you want to try to FORCE me to pay to play, not going to happen. See you need me/us. We don't need you. How many players you lose so far? How much money you down now? You've made levels so hard that you have to pay in order to pass them. You give your developers 30+ moves to get past a level and they post it to youtube. Then you give us 20. We have complained for a week now and you have done nothing to change things back. Again, you NEED us, we don't need you!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?