kimmyk27 Posts: 3 Newbie
edited September 2022 in Level Help & Tips

I cannot get through this level 3358, any suggestions

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 147,027 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Level 3358 . First clear the chocolate to uncover the frog, use as few moves as possible and if you have a stripe and wrap combo booster use it. This is possibly the only way to clear this level in the few moves available.

Once the frog is uncovered you can grow it using a colourbomb if you can make one, although this shouldn't be a problem with only 4 colours on the board. Don't worry too much about the keys, they will unlock the candies on the right, but you shouldn't waste moves trying to collect them, concentrate on moves that will make combos.

Use the frog to clear some of the licorice in the bottom left and free up the lucky candies so that you can begin collecting the yellows.

Look for colourbombs with every move and you can use these to convert the lucky candies and grow the frog at the same time. The frog can be used to collect yellows or convert lucky candies.

Here is the most up to date video for the moment

• dlp4414
    dlp4414 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

My level 3358 is not the same as the above help video??? Also, looking at posts referencing level 3358 there were several comments on not being able to beat it with only 16 moves. A post from King states it has been changed, but I only have 17 moves. I have tried with several different boosters, and it is impossible to win. Would love any suggestions you can give.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?