Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi,I can't stem to progress with level 12569 due to the placement of the first candies and an automatic booster bought in a package. How can I play on when the game shuts down all the time?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same problem. Help! The boosters placement won’t allow a match and you can’t turn them off. I’ve got 60 hours I’ve paid for and it won’t allow me to play. This is not a crash!
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Is your game crashing ?