Please!! I NEED HELP with level 1702!!!!!

Options
Jena28
Jena28 Posts: 44 Level 2

I'm soooooo ANNOYED with this level and will refrain from cursing! While it's nice to be challenged, it's taking me WAY TOO LONG to pass this level! I don't have ANY cracks on my phone, but feel like throwing my phone threw the window every time I play & lose! After getting the cherry on that belt, I never get pass that point!🤬 I actually sometimes can't even get it on that darn belt after clearing all the chocolate! Like how long did it take you all & what was your strategy??? I feel like all the "Nightmarishly Hard" levels will be popping up from this point on! I'll get thru 3 or 4 levels in a row, then get to the really hard ones that I'm on for days or WEEKS!!!! 🙄🙄🙄

Comments

• Doondie
    Doondie Posts: 1,255 Level 5
    Options

Sorry to hear you're struggling with this level, buddy. I must say I haven't passed it on the first try either. What's more, I've barely cleared 4 levels from the first try in that episode. It seems I've taken a break from the game shortly after, as my first-time clear success rate has rapidly increased from next episode on. I'm going to assume that's when my 209 episode win streak started after I returned to the game 3-4 months ago. Perhaps I got wiser at the way I was playing.

I tried this level with no boosters and no ads just now. Almost made it twice out of 5 tries. Just 1x Free Switch would've sufficed in both cases, 1 Lolli Hammer or 1 extra move from ads in 2nd example.

1st attempt:

3rd attempt:

Hope you nail it soon enough and start your own episode streak. Good luck! 😇

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?