Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Is anyone else having problems with level 666 being completely different with this new update? I use it to accumulate coloured candies and suddenly it’s completely different.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yeah it's very annoying
It’s so frustrating. If you google Level 666 it shows you exactly what it used to be. I used it to gather whatever candies I needed for certain tasks or contests.
I tried that level and it's definitely redone, as my result was over 10 times lower than my high-score of 921k.
Pretty sure other levels have been secretly reworked too. Like this one - 455. I remember watching the candies keep breaking for quite a few minutes after clearing it some years ago. It's nothing like the level before. I can't even complete it now (no boosters, no extra moves). Even if I do, they've screwed the aftermath by adding red and yellow candies, making it impossible to get a high-score anywhere near 4.3mil.