King be careful what you wish

Options
Velta
Velta Posts: 22 Level 2

King I have been playing candy crush saga for 10 years. This game has gone from relaxing to frustrating. So many "helps" in this game have been taken away. It appears as though King wants more money, not more players.

We have lost so much through the years, and in just the past weeks I have lost some "helps" that made the game tolerable. But no more, some of the "helps" to get boosters or lives are gone.

Weekly race, gone. Random 5 friends to reach point goals are gone. Using lives sent from friends changed to only allowed use of 20 lives per day. I have no gold bars left and noway of gaining them other than buy.

Games are so ridicously hard now. There's no way of winning without bars or extra moves.

The playing field for players are not same for all players. Games change between time of release and only a few weeks later. When looking for help online, examples of the game ALWAYS have more moves. Online Example shows 30 moves, my game shows only 18 moves.

I say careful what you ask for. It appears King is striving to get more/only paying customers. In the end that is what you will end up with.

I can personally say, that I have had 30ish friends start to play candy crush. They all loved the game at first. All of these friends have stopped playing candy crush saga, because it was no longer fun, no longer relaxing, ridiculously hard levels.

Careful King, your once favorite game will no longer be a favorite game

Bring back the original game...

Simply said, bring back the fun for all

Comments

• Velta
    Velta Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

Oh and most importantly the episode race is gone too

• Lean80
    Lean80 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

So true. Such a shame. It’s becoming more then annoying. All these changes which made the game nice to play are now destroying the possibilities for people who are not capable to put money in a game. 20 of the lives that are send to you, can accept per day.. but you can buy more.. so it’s becoming a money maker more and more. Advertisements so you can play without golden bars were a clever addition. And of course a game making costs money.. but less people playing it, will cost more money.

thank god I do have a live without candy crush, so not playing it is fine to me.😂 But it seems to become just another annoying game.

• BuddhaBoy
    BuddhaBoy Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Very well said. I have been at the top level for a few years, and I'm willing to put some money into the game ($3/day), but I can no longer stay at the top with that expenditure. The loss of the 15 level race was the last straw, but F5 was a loss as well. I'm about ready to quit.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?