Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have followed all the moves to pass level 7840, and it still has happened. I have been on this level for weeks and is stressing me out. Please can I have some free boosters to help me pass this level.
:
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback , this level need play several time , You can do it . Already reply here
Duplicate post . Thank you