Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've tried several times to get my 4000 badge. What do I have to do?
Thanks,
Robert
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
The avatar /banner is not updating anymore, this feature is no longer available. More info and I ll merger this post HERE
Thank you !
4000 level cross but showing 3000 bedge what to do
Congratulations for your progress. The badge in the game's avatar is added automatically. Please check this page for informations