Bug or something?

Options
Valerita_22
Valerita_22 Posts: 2 Newbie

*SPOILER level 1457*

Well my mother plays candy crush (I play bubble witch) and when I woke up today she told me that she had a problem with the level... It's level 1457, she eliminated all those white candies but still asked her to get 2 more. He used some powers and watched ads but still couldn't. Lost the streak and everything :c

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,197 Legend
    Options

Not a bug @Valerita_22 it looks like your mother was just unlucky.

The level does not include all of the Icing to fulfil the order when it starts. This means you mother has to let more Icing generate on the board. This is done via the Magic Mixers, but looking at your screenshot your mother has destroyed the Magic Mixers.

My guess is that she started the level with boosters and accidentally destroyed the Mixers. I have just replayed this level twice and to be honest it is difficult to lose, so your mother must have been really unlucky.

• Valerita_22
    Valerita_22 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

hehehe it can be.

I'll ask him if he succeeded and I'll tell him what you tell me... thank you very much for the help and the explanation <3

• Doondie
    Doondie Posts: 1,255 Level 5
    Options

Sometimes being too powerful could lead to failing a level. Or too impatient and rushing to destroy those mixers or pre-dispatched chocolate bars before they "infect" enough candies to fulfil the order.

For what it's worth mentioning, there are 2 types of chocolate bars, so pay attention to your objectives before starting a level. It's a good idea to count how many of those items you already have available.

Good luck and have fun! o/

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?