New/old

Woodbury4
Woodbury4 Posts: 1 Newbie

I have a new phone and new email should I use my old email cause this new makes me start over again.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,915 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

You can log in to multiple game accounts on the same device or platform but you can't create multiple game accounts using the same information (Email).

If you have saved the games on one Facebook / King account and want top open a new account, that new account will start all your games on level 1.

The games cannot be transferred or synced between different Facebook / email accounts.

What you can do is to open the games on the new Email and then contact Player Support and ask them to put you on the same level in the games you play. Please note that no Gold Bars, Boosters or level scores will be transferred. You will only be on the same level.

• Tess92
    Tess92 Posts: 3,715 Level 5

Hi @Woodbury4 and welcome to our sweet Community! 🤗

If you previously saved your progress in a King or Facebook account, you will be able to easily retrieve them simply by using your old email or connecting to Facebook. If you use a new email, the game will start over.

I leave you a little guide hoping it can help you, let me know if you still need help.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 16,136 Legend

Yes you should use your existing email address to play your game on your new device.

Your game information (levels and gold) is linked to your account.

When you get a new device just download the Candy Crush app and then login with your existing email and password and your game will continue from where you left it on your old device.

If you use a new email address you are actually creating a brand new account and this is why your game starts again from level 1.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?