We want your feedback on the levels 12 725 - 12 815!

Options
1234568»

Comments

• ceciliabtz64
    ceciliabtz64 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Stuck on level 12799 for one week after using all my jockers for level 12793

Discouraged

• Panda6855
    Panda6855 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I have drawn the line at this level. It is so ridiculously hard that I no longer will play. Even though I have hundreds of boosters and thousands of gold bars I refuse to give in by winning this way as I have done many times in the past. I also added on 35 extra moves once and still couldn't win. Plain BS. Done. no longer fun, tolerated the endless popups and all other game related crap. Just not fun.

• denreed
    denreed Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! I am on level 12802 and I phone crashed. I had to redownload the app , no big deal my account is saved and it takes me back to the same level.

but guess what changed?? 12802 went from 30 moves to 20!!! I was starting to think I was crazy because I was fairly sure this had happened a lot recently and when I was stuck on really impassable levels with 20 moves I looked on YouTube and see the same levels with more moves.

it’s all a SCAM!!! Reducing levels to 20 moves made impossible to pass without purchases. I actually hate this game so much now.

• Dexymud
    Dexymud Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

Been playing Candy Crush for 9 years. Started episode 12800 to 12815 over 2 weeks ago the other 4 contestants finished a long time ago, I am completely stuck, each game is taking between 3 and 4 days to pass currently stuck on 12808. I used to have adverts to help receive boosters these have disappeared. I’ve never had a problem like this in the 9 years. I just don’t understand what has happened. Feel so sad, I love Candy Crush but it is so boring have to play the same game over and over. CAN ANYONE HELP ME?

• lorski19
    lorski19 Posts: 39 Level 2
    Options

It has become harder and harder to pass a level without boosters or extra moves.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?