Banned or just really unlucky?

Options
BettinaRick
BettinaRick Posts: 262 Pro Player 👑

Hiya everyone.

Yes my title says it all... I've been stuck through the whole Candy Cup period and still am. Could not make a seat in this event at all and that annoys me much.

Makes me wonder if my account has been banned or if I am just more than unlucky playing this game.

I've tried everything... then when I finally get out of one level - then I get stuck at the next and so forth. I'm sick and tired of it to be honest.

Have any of you experienced the same thing happened to you ?

I've watched several YouTube videos with different setups of candy than mine - therefor useless.

I've tried playing through different browsers - and my phone - no luck. Need to tell you, that my facebook account is linked to my game on the mobile (Big mistake - as I then am missing the Cinema and other great extra bonuses).

Sigh... am I banned ? Don't know but it surely feels like it, since I have to approve to get stuck for a week or more, before finally get on further - only to get stuck again. This also means that my point score on Royalty is now really slowly increasing - never like before, when I could claim a reward every week because of my play.

I simply doesn't get it anymore,

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?