game freeze during purchase

gmarko
gmarko Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi,

Tooday I had one move left to finish a level and only thing I needed was to use popsicle item on striped candy to finish it. I had no popsicles so I went to shop to buy them. I picked a package I wanted, comoleted the payment process and got returned to game only to see a never ending spinner screen.

Game stayed like that for at least 10 minutes without any change. When I restaryed the game I had the items that I have purchased but the level was not completed and I had to start it again. Before the purchase I started the level with some boost icons so they were also lost.

This is not the first time this has happened to me.

Is there a way to get any support on this? I tried using the contact page linked in the footer but you can't write a long message in there.

Best Answer

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 16,136 Legend
    Answer ✓

Hello @gmarko I am sorry to say that this community can't help with purchasing issues, or the return of lost boosters. All we can do is offer advice.

From what I have read King generally do not replace anything that you received from just playing the game.

If you wasted the package that you bought due to your game freezing then they might refund you, or give you some boosters.

You will need to contact Player Support though. You don't need to write much in the Contact Us page as they only send an automated response when you use that link. When you receive your automatic reply you have to then reply to that response and you can then write as much as you like.

Answers

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 16,136 Legend
    Answer ✓

Hello @gmarko I am sorry to say that this community can't help with purchasing issues, or the return of lost boosters. All we can do is offer advice.

From what I have read King generally do not replace anything that you received from just playing the game.

If you wasted the package that you bought due to your game freezing then they might refund you, or give you some boosters.

You will need to contact Player Support though. You don't need to write much in the Contact Us page as they only send an automated response when you use that link. When you receive your automatic reply you have to then reply to that response and you can then write as much as you like.

• gmarko
    gmarko Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi, thank you for your reply.

The complete experience of requesting support was so confusing for me.

I hope I get at least some response from support.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?