Limited lives: The question is WHY?

Adav
Adav Posts: 662 Level 3

I know, I know this is a sore issue being discussed by many on many different threads, but I just have one question..... WHY?

We are encouraged to add new friends, Add our friends to be able to send and receive lives, but then we are limited by the Powers to 20 a day that we can receive. What is the point?

I'm an adult and I'm sure the time I spend online to play games or whatever is none of nobody else's business. So if it is to curb computer/game time online, well..... I'm not a 6 year old to be told what I'm allowed to and what not.

"Swipe the stress of today away" ? really? You sit at hard levels that take, what feels like 50/60 times to complete, so you sit on it for days on end, since you can't receive lives....... well surprise...... I DO NOT HAVE MONEY TO BUY STUFF..... and I believe, many are in the same position. So for Punishing us for not buying lives ----- ADDS to the daily stress!

PLEASE fix this. Whatever the "valid" reason is for this limit, I'm sure King does not want to add to daily stress.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?