Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Needing help as I just won my seven games in a row and I did not get my 109 gold bars I was supposed to get. Also I had just spent almost $20 as well.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Need to do Bug fix in gold bar CLAIM button. When we win a game it says you earned some amount of gold bar. But no claim button. And it doesn't gets deposited in our account too.
It's been going on for streak of games. If this doesn't get fixed, and gold bar doesn't get added then what's Pont in playing.
Please fix the issue
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Sorry to hear that you have not received the items that were purchased!.King Community does not deal with the Purchase issues as the query includes your personal details!
For the purchase that you didn't receive and how to get that refunded or compensated Please check here
I also just completed the chocolate box and didn't get the 10 gold bars. Grrrr