(FINISHED) πŸŽƒ Get your exclusive Halloween Pumpkin party Badge!

Options

Comments

• kimsmitgytder
    kimsmitgytder Posts: 342 Level 3
    Options
  • deblg
    deblg Posts: 330 Level 3
    Options

My favorite holiday tradition is passing out candy to all of the kids and putting decorations outside.

• imabearnut
    imabearnut Posts: 736 Level 4
    Options

My favorite memories of Halloween were when our kids were little. We would dress them up in cute costumes, a lot of the times homemade ones, & take them around to family for trick or treat!πŸ§‘πŸŽƒ

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,978 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Thank you for your answering and celebrating Halloween Party with us together! πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸ¦‡

πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸ¦‡ Happy Halloween All Of You! Spookymazing! πŸ¦‡πŸ‘»πŸŽƒ

Reminder! Please share with them your favorite Halloween customs, traditions, or even a favorite memory and earn this limited-time-only Halloween badge :

• angiegritz
    angiegritz Posts: 159 Level 3
    Options

I decorate my whole house & outside. This year I painted 2 doll houses I found for cheap. And put the Holloween tree up again.

• CrystalKing
    CrystalKing Posts: 372 Level 3
    Options

I love dressing up my kids for Halloween.one year i wore an old top,ripped it from the neck down abit,poured fake blood all over my clothes,one side of my face and arms,carrying around a tomahawk,also covered in blood lol I was stopping traffic lol

• Kiki_g
    Kiki_g Posts: 3,913 Pro Player 👑
    edited October 2022
    Options

I love trick-or-treating with my grandkids.

Happy Halloween everyoneπŸ§›β€β™‚οΈ

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,939 Level 5
    edited October 2022
    Options

@QueenB I love the badge! Thanks for the opportunity to add it to my collection.

@Diamond_Lim thank you for the tag

We have many Halloween traditions. We watch all of the horror movies especially Texas chainsaw massacre. Some years we decorate our backyard to resemble a haunted house and grave yard, complete with smoke and scary music and strobe lights. Many neighbors and friends dress up as scary people and then we make the trick or treaters have to go through this spooky scene in order to receive their candy.

We had a little dog who used to love to go trick or treating. We would dress her up in a costume and go house to house trick or treating with her.

@me6412 did you get this one?

• BubbleGumSoda
    BubbleGumSoda Posts: 4,891 Level 5
    Options

My favorite memory is my first time curving a pumpkin

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,978 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Thank you for your answering and celebrating Halloween Party with us together! πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸ¦‡

πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸ¦‡ Happy Halloween All Of You! Spookymazing! πŸ¦‡πŸ‘»πŸŽƒ

Reminder! Please share with them your favorite Halloween customs, traditions, or even a favorite memory and earn this limited-time-only Halloween badge :

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?