(FINISHED) πŸŽƒ Get your exclusive Halloween Pumpkin party Badge!

Options
QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
edited November 2022 in Contests

What's a celebration without having a Costume Party together πŸ‘»πŸ₯³

If you're a Crusher who enjoys Halloween, share with us your favorite Halloween customs, traditions, or even a favorite memory and earn this limited-time-only Halloween badge:

Look at Tiffi and her spooky costume! She is ready to party, are you?!

Comment below with your favorite Halloween custom, tradition, or even a favorite memory, and get your badge πŸ˜‰

πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦ New to the Community? RegisterΒ HEREΒ in just 2 seconds.

Edited by CM: This post is closed! The badge will no longer be granted!

Β«13456717

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

@Diamond_Lim Let's get this party started πŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸ‘»

• Elviramartinez_61
    Elviramartinez_61 Posts: 2,043 Level 4
    Options

The usual thing is to help mu nephews to do makeup and accompany them around the neighborhood to the trick-treat aparments. πŸŽƒπŸ’€

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,436 Friends Moderator
    Options

@QueenB our family always has a lot of fun preparing for Halloween. We hollow out pumpkins and carve creepy faces into the pumpkins. Some of them are placed outdoors and candles are placed inside. In the apartment we place these pumpkins with electric lights inside.

What we always enjoy is cooking pumpkin soup and eating together. Especially the children like to help.

On Halloween we go from house to house in a small group with the children and collect sweets. They always make fun of it when some of the children hide behind bushes and then jump out in the dark and shout boo boo. We adults, of course, pretend to be frightened and then everyone laughs. It is always very nice and the children go to sleep voluntarily in the evening. They then let off steam.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,930 Candy Moderator
    Options

πŸŽƒI didn't celebrate Halloween yet. But I love the Cleopatra costume. Happy Halloween everyoneπŸ§›β€β™‚οΈπŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸ’€

• Sassystay
    Sassystay Posts: 72 Level 2
    Options

My family πŸ‘ͺ has fun getting the Treats prepared for all of the children who come around knocking on the door in the neighborhood. The children's Halloween Costume seem better and better every year. Especially some of the Makeup designs . Extremely talented. I don't have pictures yet.

Happy Halloween to all the Chrushers 🍬 🍬 , in this sweet Community!!

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,845 Level 5
    Options

I celebrate Halloween by dressing up "Abearica" which is what my house is called.

Somehow both Robin Michael and Thaddeus Gold think that they are dressed to be Didi... Hehe! But Didi was pink! We could not find any pink dinosaur type outfits.

Κ•β€’α΄₯β€’Κ”οΎ‰β™‘

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

Every Halloween I watch spooky TV shows and movies :)

• Danfari
    Danfari Posts: 155 Level 3
    Options

In my tradition we don't celebrate Halloween. But to me. I enjoy&celebrate my Halloween party playing games

• KatherineM
    KatherineM Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited October 2022
    Options

*Edited by CM: πŸ€” Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - OurΒ House RulesΒ `

• babsblake
    babsblake Posts: 75 Level 3
    Options

Our favorite tradition is passing out candy to all the neighborhood kids! We dress up our Dog too! πŸ§™

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?