(FINISHED) 🎃 Get your exclusive Halloween Pumpkin party Badge!

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,481 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Thank you for your answering and celebrating Halloween Party with us together! 🎃👻🦇

🎃👻🦇 Happy Halloween All Of You! Spookymazing! 🦇👻🎃

Reminder! Please share with them your favorite Halloween customs, traditions, or even a favorite memory and earn this limited-time-only Halloween badge :

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,085 Level 4

My son has a severe peanut allergy and after going through his trick or treating bag there wasn't much left he could have. I took him to different stores the next day for the after Halloween candy sales. We called it replacement candy and he liked getting to pick it out.

• sammy15
    sammy15 Posts: 12 Level 2

Halloween is my favorite holiday.. I love dressing up. Every year since a child I’ve always dressed up… Last year me, my husband, my sister and her wife all dressed up as “The Purge”. We went all out! I’m from San Antonio, Texas and every year we have “A Zombie Walk”, everyone walks around downtown having so much fun, taking so many pictures with so many different costumes! This year my husband and I are riding solos and dressing up together for the past 4 years we’ve been dressing up with someone else so this year we wanna just dress up and be something together.. So this year my husband and I will dress up as Jack Skeleton && The Corpse Bride! This was last weekend when we attended a Halloween party!

• SabrinaM
    SabrinaM Posts: 2,497 Level 5

In Italy this festival is not very felt, although in recent years it has become increasingly popular. However, there is no shortage of decorations with pumpkins and skeletons, some themed events and children wandering from door to door asking "Trick or Treat.

• Diamond_Lim

@yess41san - Sorry for your reply because we can only use English Language around King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language and repost your comments with using English Language on next time. You must read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding!

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,623 Level 5

Here I am dancing with my brother during our family’s Halloween party. I will miss this year’s party due to the concussion I sustained during my fall last week 😏.

• angel379
    angel379 Posts: 2 Newbie

I just love the kids coming round for trick or treat 👻👻👻

• Bluebeardie
    Bluebeardie Posts: 2 Newbie

I like going trick or treating

• Diamond_Lim

Thank you for your answering and celebrating Halloween Party with us together! 🎃👻🦇

🎃👻🦇 Happy Halloween All Of You! Spookymazing! 🦇👻🎃

Reminder! Please share with them your favorite Halloween customs, traditions, or even a favorite memory and earn this limited-time-only Halloween badge :

• pratimadangol
    pratimadangol Posts: 229 Level 3

I like vampire costumes for Halloween 🎃

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?