Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Delete account permanently
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Check out How do you delete your player account here.
I would like to permanently delete my king account. On the game I sign in with Facebook and tried to sign up for a king account and Link them but it will not let me. I seldom have access to the shop on the game and continuously lose all my power-ups and items. This is a very frustrating I have cleared catch uninstalled reinstalled restarted my phone and done everything possible to fix this problem. Nothing seemed to help and quite frankly I am tired of losing items that I paid money for!
Hi and Welcome to the King Communit
I will pass this to the Game Team .. Thank you
Please delete my account. Why don't we have access to unsubscribing and deleting this thing. Please fix it and remove my account thank you
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I forward requests to the Game Team so they can delete instead. Thank you
Please permanently delete my account