No boosters before level available

Options
usernamessuck1974
usernamessuck1974 Posts: 5 Level 2

Hello. I am new to the community. I am on level 5679 and I can’t choose any boosters to use before I start the level. There are just blank circles under where it says “select boosters” can anyone help?

Best Answers

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello, there are quite a few levels throughout the game that do not allow boosters to be selected from the start. The good news is that these levels aren't usually TOO hard. You got this!

By the way, if you could accept my answer, that would be great! I'm trying to reach a goal.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Welcome to the King Community.

Depending on the structure of the level, some levels do not have the opportunity to use pre-game boosters to maintain the structure of some levels.This is because the level may be disturbed due to the use pre-game booster.

Moreover, even if a new feature is added to the new level, you are not allowed to use the pre- game booster at the beginning of that level to get better acquainted with that feature.

However, if you have free booster active that will not work for such levels, you will have the opportunity to reuse it at next levels.

Thank you!

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?