What kind of non matching candies are these???

Options
Lydia-2
Lydia-2 Posts: 6 Level 2

I dont know if this is Candy's idea of a Halloween joke or what, but none of the usual candies match. Any one else having this issue???

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,054 Legend
    edited October 2022
    Options

Well @Lydia-2 that is really odd the elements you are asking about look like Sugar Coats, but Sugar Coats should never appear on their own and should always appear covering another candy.

All I can think of is that you try signing out of your game, restarting your device and then signing back into your game.

Actually looking at your screenshot again I notice some of the other game elements aren't aligned centrally in their cell, so something is definitely not right with your game.

Still worth restarting your device though.

• Doondie
    Doondie Posts: 1,255 Level 5
    Options

This has already been reported and I've also experienced it. No biggie unless you have a winning streak or Royale to worry about and can't make heads and tails of what you're seeing on the board.

It's happened to me after leaving the game running in the background, then returning to it and starting a level. A hint that something's wrong should be the objectives box - if you see weird symbols there, better go back and back, and back, stop the game and start it again. Restarting the app (not your phone) usually resolves it, as you should have already discovered. 👍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?